 Space / 11650
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 11/16/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 01:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Greetings Starfighter. You have been selected by the Star League to
defend the frontier against Xur and the KoDan Armada.

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/gunstar/

Sorry I been slack lately. Hope this makes up for it.

   No, you can't ever make up for it.  Keep trying, though,
   we make vague promises of redemption...*goad* *prod*  :D

   That looks spiffilicious!  I especially like the way you've
   nailed that color scheme--the "dusty grey" feel is amazing.
   That "death blossom" thing is a bonus.  (Can you fit a motor
   at an angle so it'll spin around?)

   As long as you're doing movies, uh, how about the ship from
   "Flight of the navigator?"  ;)  Or that incredibly KEWL thing
   from "Explorers," you know, the tilt-a-whirl spaceship.  Or
   not.  (I don't recall what it was called, but it sure didn't
   have any wings, so at least *one* name is out...)

   best

   LFB