 Space / 11609
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 11/16/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 16:57:05 GMT

In article <GMy9s3.763@lugnet.com>,
"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote:

Mark! Impressive impressive!!!

Thanks. :^)

I like the way you did the Death Blossom doors, but where's griggs? :P.

If you know of a good minifig head that would look like Grig, let me
know. I don't think Gasgano is going to cut it.

I love the model all together. Now you must do a Kodan fighter!

You should do one and I can blow it up. :^D

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego