 Space / 11595
Re: 2nd Annual Space Building Contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:43:26 GMT

You know, looking at this REALLY awful design (whta's it called -- "The
Air-Catcher"?) prompted me to make some changes to the nose in MLCad, a
yellow Wedge 3x4 plate and a Wedge 4x4 w/ BT logo, and I realized that I
wasn't even sure if the former element exists in that color!  It probably
does, but maybe it's too much to expect on the part of the average CAD modeler.

I think I suggested that CAD designs should be limited to colored elements
that actually exist in the real world, thusly limiting them to what other
real world designers could also acheive, but maybe that's too tedious a
restriction.

Just a thought...

-- Hop-Frog