 Space / 11482
11481  |  11483
Subject:
Photography Techniques...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 04:23:01 GMT

He'y'all,

Two parts to this post, feel free to respond to either or both...

part I

I'm having trouble with takin pictures,

Some times they turn out too dark, sometimes they turn out kind of like they
were under candle light, :-)

any ideas on lighting? I'm looking for results like this...

you get the idea... any thoughts on the lighting?

part II

This is why this is relevant to space and mecha...sort of...

For the next chapter in my story, the scenes are going to be battle scenes,
so it goes beyond just taking pictures of minifigs, I need to be able to
take the outline of the mecha, and paste it onto a background, like this...

I have absolutely no idea how though, I figured people in space are fairly
familiar with this technique, as are some of the mecha people, so any ideas?

I've tried tinkering with this lot's, but could never figure it out...

Thanks everyone! =^)

-Geordan-