 Space / 11483
11482  |  11484
Subject:
SEALUG Meeting Pics from Nov. 3rd 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 05:52:07 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I have uploaded photos from our meeting on Saturday, Nov 3rd.

Main Directory:

Things of note:

SEALUG undergoes the "draft" started by the Edmonton folks.

Mini Mecha by Todd Kubo

Microfig scale Skull Mountain and Galleons by Todd Kubo, Volcano and
Tribal Village by Sean and Amanda Forbes

Castle-theme Warship by Stephen Fisher

U-Boat by Todd Kubo

Microfig Castle by Ashley Glennon

Space creations by Brian McLean

Carnival Rides and game booths by Wayne Hussey and Terri Walter

Wayne re-constructs the Droideka shown in the 2002 catalog pics on
www.fbtb.net

Sonic the Hedgehog sculpture and Building by Ian Gerdes.

Enjoy!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations