 General / 33891
Re: SEALUG Meeting Pics from Nov. 3rd 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:58:49 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...
Carnival Rides and game booths by Wayne Hussey and Terri Walter

OMG! They found a use for the eye and smile bricks!!

Great ferris wheel, guys!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1