 General / 33929
Re: SEALUG Meeting Pics from Nov. 3rd 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 03:09:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I have uploaded photos from our meeting on Saturday, Nov 3rd.

Main Directory:

Things of note:

SEALUG undergoes the "draft" started by the Edmonton folks.

That looks like so much fun! I'm desperate to try it out!

Mini Mecha by Todd Kubo

Those are too cool!

Microfig scale Skull Mountain and Galleons by Todd Kubo, Volcano and
Tribal Village by Sean and Amanda Forbes

Wow! that is really neat! I liekt ehstreched jaw effect. :-)

Castle-theme Warship by Stephen Fisher

Neato!

U-Boat by Todd Kubo

Now that is cool! Does it have a interior? that really rules!

Microfig Castle by Ashley Glennon

wow! that is cool!

Space creations by Brian McLean

very cool! I like the fighter/interceptor ship.

Carnival Rides and game booths by Wayne Hussey and Terri Walter

Wow! always wanted to build a hellevator type thing! nice work!

Wayne re-constructs the Droideka shown in the 2002 catalog pics on
www.fbtb.net

Sonic the Hedgehog sculpture and Building by Ian Gerdes.

that is so cool! Great work guys!

BTW, Mark, what are you working on presently?

-Geordan-

Enjoy!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head