 General / 33930
Re: Lego on oddball hobby poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 03:17:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Schifeling writes:
Over on the Phil Hendrie Show website is a daily poll. Today's poll is for
oddball hobbies. Lego (over 18) is one of the choices. Don't hesitate to vote.
Phil's radio show is the coolest there is.

http://www.philhendrieshow.com/

Oddball? Interesting term. I prefer artistic or creative, not oddball. Frankly,
I feel insulted that it's even listed as an oddball hobby. Refrigerator
magnets...now that's odd!

And for the record here's the coolest show:
http://www.blowmeuptom.com/

Leykis 101-eduacation for all.

-Dave