 Publishing / Photography / 79
Re: Photography Techniques...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 02:47:27 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Wow! Thankyou so much! I'll try experimenting with this, hopefully I can get
some results!

Definitely of help, now Kyle, after all that, do you REALLY think I'd need
any more info? ;-)

Seriously, thanks so much for your time, this of BIG help, :-)

Hehe, your welcome. Good luck!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

C'ya!