 Space / 11243
11242  |  11244
Subject:
help help help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 21:10:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Lill writes:
Photos are up at www.fbtb.net

Okay so 10018 Darth maul doesn't interest me because the sculptural sets of
the sculpture serries I don't find that exciting, though I am waiting to see
how the Yoda looks next year.

But the Blockade runner is simply jaw dropping. And as for parts, can you
count the number of  large white cylinders? Used not just for the docking
ports, but for all the engines too.

Jonathan

if anyone would be willing to buy a blockade runner
and store it for me i will buy it from them as soon
as i'm employed again

really, i would appreciate it very much

plz email me if you would be willing....

thx much
-paul