 Space / 10969
Re: Sensors, thrusters and turret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Hey Dan, WAY cool BTW.  One question:  since you now have it the way you
want it, what is the likelyhood that you will destroy it?  >:)

The time may come when I'll need to take it apart to use parts for other
models. For now, it's really not hogging any parts I need or would use in
another creation (except maybe the tan domes and lights).

I myself have a couple of things that I can't bring my self to destroy so
far, but I'm breaking down....

Me too, dude. The carrier Gibraltar is still here until after the next
LUGOLA meeting, then it's finally getting scrapped. But stuff like the Manta
and the Spiffcrafts can stick around since, like the Nasal Avenger, I don't
need the pieces in other models.

Dan