 Space / 10965
Re: Sensors, thrusters and turret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:51:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary writes:
I have looked in Peeron and PartsRef and cannot find where you got those 8x8
octagonal domes on the side of the ship. Could you also tell me which sets
contain the tan slopes that are the nose? Thanks

  The 8x8 domes are actually 10x10.  The slopes are Ninja walls.
  Both are available *only* in set 5988, Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins.

  best

  LFB

Howdya get the two topside domes?  I thought that a top and bottom were used
in that set - I have the pieces from a set that I scavanged from Scott
Sanburn.  Did you have to steal and beg to get another solid tan dome top,
or did you just break down and buy another expensive set?

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.