 Space / 10957
Re: Sensors, thrusters and turret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:53:56 GMT

I have looked in Peeron and PartsRef and cannot find where you got those 8x8
octagonal domes on the side of the ship. Could you also tell me which sets
contain the tan slopes that are the nose? Thanks

Aaron

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! I posted some new pics showing the construction of these
components of the Nasal Avenger, in case anyone's interested:

Dan