 Space / 10953
Re: Sensors, thrusters and turret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:00:19 GMT

This ship makes me want to keep building new space ships

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! I posted some new pics showing the construction of these
components of the Nasal Avenger, in case anyone's interested:

Dan

Thank you very much for the reverse engineering. You crammed a lot of stuff
into a small ship. Do you have an apprx piece count? How large is the interior?
All the photos and storys I've seen suggest that there's a lot of space inside,
but I don't see how with all those gizmos. Which direction did you work- from
the battery packs and lighting fixtures out, or basic shape and work the
components into the pre existing shape?

Aaron