 Space / 10968
Re: Sensors, thrusters and turret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:35:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Howdya get the two topside domes?  I thought that a top and bottom were used
in that set - I have the pieces from a set that I scavanged from Scott
Sanburn.  Did you have to steal and beg to get another solid tan dome top,
or did you just break down and buy another expensive set?

Heh, I bought two sets! The first one was on sale AND I had a coupon from
the Lego Club Magazine so I got it for about $50. The second one went on
clearance at Target and I got it for about $25. So I ended up getting two
sets for the price of one at regular price :)

That set has proved to be a great investment because of all the great
pieces. I'd like to make a ship that uses the bottom domes, just haven't had
any ideas yet.

Dan