 Space / 10619
Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: The Zeno HoverTub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Feedback and lousy plumbing puns welcomed.

While mildly entertaining, I find the hole subject quite draining.  If this
is what space models are coming to, I might just pull the plug on this
group. ;-)

I wonder what will come out of the pipe next...

(in all sincerity, very cool and very funny model, Lindsay!) :-D

-Tim

I felt my heart sink when I saw this.  I didn't want to pipe up and say
anything because I knew it was a grate model.  You've tapped into the soul
of us all with this one!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

This creation brings tears to my eyes. I think I can rinse my entry right
down the drain after seeing this. It's a shame to think that all the time
and effort I spent working up a lather during the creative proccesses will
likely end up as just another hair clog.

"Where's froggie?? Ah! Daddy loves froggie -- froggie love daddy?"
*squeaky squeaky*

Joel J