 Space / 10661
Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: The Zeno HoverTub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 04:15:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Now that is the funniest thing I have seen in a while.  Reminds me of all • the
cartoons that used to show bathtubs in place of a trunk on limos.  The • funniest
part is that is a completly practical space design.

Completely practical space design?  C'mon, where are the *wings*?!

Lol.  I guess the same place air in space is. :-P

  No, no, no, you two don't understand at *all*.  The wings
  double as the shower head which is part of the "washing
  subsystem" and also the engine.  The shower is part of the
  gun-engine-wing and I have nearly 63 weapons on it.

Of course, it makes perfect sense now.  How did I miss all that? :-)

  (in good fun)
    (why else?)

-Mike Petrucelli