 Space / 10641
Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: The Zeno HoverTub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi!

  Someone had to be a snarky goofball about the contest, and
  since nobody else has done it, I guess it falls to me.  It's
  all the better because this is such an Obviously Winning Entry(tm).

  Therefore I hereby submit, for your approval, the Zeno HoverTub:

  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/zeno-01.jpg
  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/zeno-02.jpg
  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/zeno-04.jpg
  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/zeno-05.jpg
  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/zeno-06.jpg

  The five images above are generic images of the HoverTub in
  flight.  The raw power and graceful lines (not to mention the
  stunning hygiene!) of the HoverTub aren't just for flight,
  although it can surely fly rings around (ha! ha!) anything
  else in the Ancient Greek sky.  Why, our friendly little
  Acropolis-top philosopher friend can even land his ceramic
  beauty:

  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/zeno-07.jpg

  And then, he can drive it away:

  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/zeno-08.jpg

  Finally, what good is being the cleanest guy in the sky if
  nobody can see you?  Here's Zeno, in all his bearded-and-
  loinclothed glory:

  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/zeno-03.jpg

  If anyone has any doubts as to the HoverSupremacy my O.W.E.
  exhibits, I would also like to point out that the shower
  attachment *is* detachable and has a variable-stream head.

  Feedback and lousy plumbing puns welcomed.

  best

  LFB.fnord

Nice, it sports room for three, I assume? Rubba-dub-dub! I might have to plunge
my way back into this draining contest. Do you have soap in your ears? I said
your entry's all washed up....

Okay, I'm not used to that many puns in a row...I need a rest.

-Dave Johann