 Space / 10642
10641  |  10643
Subject:
Here's another Hover thingy for the contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:51:08 GMT

Here's Lynx 8 Space Bike.  The front vents are pieces from a jack stone set
(don't have a duck, someone bought the set for me).  The body employs a lego
three wheeler (minus front wheel assembly and rear wheels) as its base
piece, so the minifig sits in a bike seat.  The wings can fold down for air
brakes and also allow the rider to get off the bike.
Hope ya like it. LMKWYT!

Chris <><