 Space / 10749
Re: Here's another Hover thingy for the contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
Chris, are these curved pieces in the the foreground also Jack
Stone parts:

They look like giant diving flippers.

Thanks dude.  They do look like flippers. From the other side they look like
the scoop on the hood of a souped up Chevy Nova or something.  Thanks for
checkin' it out.

   Actually, it's because of your model, Chris, that I went out
   yesterday and bought that little Jack Stone police car--I brassoed
   the logos off those fairing pieces and now I'm conniving all sorts
   of nifty uses for them.

   Actually, the rest of the pieces aren't THAT bad, either--the grey
   wheels work with the Arctic system treads (yay!), the nose is OK,
   and even the chassis in dark grey might be bendable to some use.
   Not quite $4 (I paid $3), but still not too bad.

   best

   LFB