 Space / 10644
Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: The Zeno HoverTub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 00:17:51 GMT

I realize that this comment may be blasphemy, but...

What happens if a Zeno Hover Tub has an accident with T.R. Sammis' Flying
Carpet? Will the carpet fly completely waterlogged? Is the tub as efficient
with all the water soaked into a carpet?

Hmm, I think these are very valid question indeed!

GREG~

PS It's really quite cool, really. Snif, snif. Uh, can I borrow that?