 Space / 10434
Re: A new ship (Ves-X)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 04:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Joel, I was playing around with your cowboy-bebop style like I said I would
- but I have to hand it to ya:  I am totally at a loss on how you got those
grey arctic doors mounted.  Could you give this artistic novice some
insight? I farted around with those pieces for over an hour and a half - no
luck.  What's the secret?

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.

MUAHAhahahahaha!
ahem.

actually my secret is:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=32017
and 2 1x2 brickhinges. between the panels.

The VES-X is also 2 ship tops combined in the middle to make one ship.
There are no undersides on it.  That's part of the trick to mounting those
parts.

Hope that helps!  You must become "one" with the Lego.  ;)

cheers!
Joel K