 Space / 10435
10434  |  10436
Subject:
Teaser for a new Classic Space MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:10:48 GMT

Salutations go out to all! I'm a LOOONG time lurker.
So this may well be my first post...

That being said...

Please direct your browsers to:

to be mystified!
to be made curious!
to be...... teased!

Behold the GALACTIC EXPLORER!!!

Coming Soon...

Cheers!

John Knight
"We're gonna need a bigger crater plate!"
john_m_knight@hotmail.com