 Space / 9949
Re: A new ship (Ves-X)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 02:49:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
I was going to say that it looks very "Cowboy-Behop-inspired" but didn't. I
didn't want to speak for you. Now that I know, even more kudos! Bebop rocks!

yeah, I thought after I finished building that the Ves-X looks like the
mutant lovechild of the Swordfish II and the X-wing from Star Wars.

I.F.? Like in _Ender's Game_?

sorry, I have to admit ignornace.  I have heard of Ender's Game, but haven't
seen it/read it.  I.F. stands for Invisible Fist in my storyline.  I hope I
didn't accidentally copy that from somewhere with out knowing.

cheers!
Joel K