 Space / 10348
    Hi. —Jordan Greer
   This is my first posting (3rd attempt, the stupid server never sent me the supposed posting confirmation message), however, I've been reading these boards for about 9 months or so. I've built several capital ship sized space MOCs (which stands for (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hi. —Alexander Johnston
     (...) I'll be the first to say welcome to lugnet. You'll find that everyone can build space and town models better than I can LOL. As for lack of funds with which to make your ships more complex; I feel for ya, man. I have the exact same problem. (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hi. —Christopher Snead
     (...) Welcome! (...) It stands for My Own Creation :-) (...) Please don't be discouraged by your lack of Lego. Many wonderful, ingenious creations have been showcased on Lugnet which make use of relatively few parts (Jeremy Sproat comes to mind). (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: —Jordan Greer
     I would post some pics but all I have right now is a sucky 1990 era instant camera (Polaroid brand.) =( I'm getting a good 35MM for Christmas though. =) I'll try to take some Polaroids, but the quality is so bad I feel like barfing when I look at (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hi. —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Hi Jordan! Welcome to Space! Got any pictures of your stuff? :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hi. —Dave Johann
   Hi there Jordan and WELCOME! One thing I've learned about building is that it doesn't have to be complex, just cool to you. Click hinges are a cheap way to add mobility/versatility to any creation and you don't need many in order to use them well (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re:Re: Hi. —Jordan Greer
   Well, thank you all for the warm welcomes. Dave. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some tips on starting a LUG, but first I need to find out if there is one in my area.. I seem to remember looking for one not to long ago, but apparently (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Re: Hi. —Dave Johann
   Step 1, look at (URL) to see if ane has popped up lately. Lugs are becoming more common and there's definitely room for more (San Diego, are you listening?). Step 2, try (URL) and (URL) and see if anyone in your area has posted lately. If not, you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people)