 Space / 10349
Re: Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 01:42:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Greer writes:
This is my first posting (3rd attempt, the stupid server never sent me
the supposed posting confirmation message), however, I've been reading
these boards for about 9 months or so.
I've built several capital ship sized space MOCs (which stands for model
or creation I presume,) but due to a lack of funds I can't make them
terribly complicated.
Well, I look forward to hearing from you guys.

I'll be the first to say welcome to lugnet.  You'll find that everyone can
build space and town models better than I can LOL.  As for lack of funds
with which to make your ships more complex; I feel for ya, man.  I have the
exact same problem.