 Space / 10350
Re: Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 03:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Greer writes:
This is my first posting

Welcome!

3rd attempt, the stupid server never sent me
the supposed posting confirmation message), however, I've been reading
these boards for about 9 months or so.
I've built several capital ship sized space MOCs (which stands for model
or creation I presume,)

It stands for My Own Creation :-)

but due to a lack of funds I can't make them
terribly complicated.

Please don't be discouraged by your lack of Lego.  Many wonderful, ingenious
creations have been showcased on Lugnet which make use of relatively few
parts (Jeremy Sproat comes to mind).  Just use what you have - you may
discover a new use for a Lego element that has never been done before!
Unfortunately, this is something many of us have to re-learn over and over...

Now post some pics of those ships!!! ;-)

Christopher
Well, I look forward to hearing from you guys.