 Space / 10363
Re:Re: Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 02:03:45 GMT

Well, thank you all for the warm welcomes.
Dave. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some tips on starting a LUG,
but first I need to find out if there is one in my area.. I seem to remember
looking for one not to long ago, but apparently there isn't one in my area.
Maybe I should look in the phone book or something, though I doubt they'd have
listed themselves... Anyhow, I do try to make do with the parts I have, but I'm
running out of extremely essential parts, such as plates.. I guess I'll have to
take apart one of my favorite ships, or buy new parts. =(
Well, at least a 1200 piece bucket only costs 20 bucks, otherwise I'd probably
have like a single 40 stud long ship. =)