 Space / 10362
Re: Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:06:30 GMT

Hi there Jordan and WELCOME!

One thing I've learned about building is that it doesn't have to be complex,
just cool to you. Click hinges are a cheap way to add mobility/versatility to
any creation and you don't need many in order to use them well (4-8 is a good
starting #).

MOC stands for 'Mecha Outta Castle' otherwise known as the way I build.
(kidding....). Christopher was correct-My Own Creation.

Pictures are a great way to show us what you are up to, but getting together
with your local Lug and having others take pictures works almost as well. If
there isn't a Lug in your area, try to start one. I'll gladly pass on tips if
you need some.

Personally, I've found that building capital ships is a pain unless you are
willing to compromise. What I mean is this: I'd love to use part A 24 times
throughout my MOC, but I only own 2 of them. I have two choices, either hunt
that part down (time consuming and costly) or make do with what I have. Usually,
I do the latter.

Good Luck and I hope to hear from you soon,

-Dave Johann
LUGNET Member #524
Founding Member: LUGOLA

HardCore's Haven