 Space / 10158
Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 05:17:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Gerber writes:

<snip>

   Dear Mr. Gerber,

   I have consulted on behalf of the Galaxy Enforcer Contests
   Super Interstellar Conglomerate Company Corporation AG LL.C.
   Unltd with my own counsel, the eerily bright Mr. Harvey Richards,
   Lawyer for Children [1], and his unimpeachable legal mind
   asserts that by the doctrine of Unassailable Self-Incrimination,
   known to the layman as "He who smelt it, dealt it", you stink.

   And, of course, in order to win in the Best Chicken category,
   it is helpful if your entry *is in fact a chicken*.  Merely
   being "fowl" or "foul" does not count in this matter.  This
   advice is a bonus and will not be charged by Mr. Richards's hourly
   rate of $4,500 and (three rare and prized pineapple Dum-Dums)
   an hour.

   nyah,

   LFB

   [1] The creation of Ruben Bolling of "Tom the Dancing Bug" fame:
       http://www.tomthedancingbug.com