 Space / 10163
Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:18:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
"Jesse Long" <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GGxn6E.Hyo@lugnet.com...
I hope that when I download LDraw today (and figure out how it
works)

Advice right off the bat - go on to the new user section and follow the
instructions to download MLCad, then run the LDraw parts list per the
instructions, and then start using MLCad for your modeling.  It will save a lot
of headache over trying to start in LEdit.

-Tim
Thank you, Tim, for helping me.
Jesse Long