 Space / 10159
Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 05:50:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.space, Matthew Gerber writes:

<snip>

<well then, snip to you, too>

__________*****CONFIDENTIAL MEMORANDUM*****__________

To: L. F. Braun

From: M. A. Gerber

Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest Winners

Lindsay,

In regard to your recent message, I believe you are missing a prime opportunity.

In my estimation, you also were slighted by the judging committee. I believe
we have the makings of a prime class-action suit against the organizers,
sponsors, and so-called "winners" of the contest.

Please, contact me at your earliest convienience to discuss matters.

OH! And for God's sake, DON'T LET THIS MEMO GET LEAKED TO LUGNET! That's ALL
we need!

Matt

__________*****CONFIDENTIAL MEMORANDUM*****__________