 Space / 10126
Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 01:46:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Robert Paulson writes:

http://www.geocities.com/lordviperscorpion5/galaxy4.html

July 22, 2001

Dear Mr. Paulson,

I must protest your choice of winning entries for the "Galaxy Enforcer
Contest". While the other entries in the contest were, without a doubt,
completely adequate in their own way, you seem to have missed the LUGNET
post regarding my personal entry, titled "The Galaxy Enforcer".

As it clearly states here-http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=9820, my
"oh-so-obviously-winning-entry" was already the obvious winner. I am sure
this was just an oversite on your part, and I am wiling to accept your
immediate retraction of the winners you erroneously announced in this
thread. I will also expect to see the eternal shrine to my
"oh-so-obviously-winning-entry" on your web site within the next 24 hours.

My legal counsel advises me that I do not have an inch of legal ground to
stand on in this case, but what does he know? I'm sure you will do the right
thing.

Sincerely,

Matthew Gerber