 Space / 10157
Re: EireTech Selkie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:42:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I saw Final Fantasy on saturday and was inspired to build a new ship.
I used my Eiretech personal transport for the front.  This craft services
the company's growing asteroid mining division.  The craft's interior space
can be used for personnel transport or modified for a variety of other
tasks.  The ship is unarmed but can easily be converted for agressive use.

This was built with the same small tub of bricks I have with me. It was a
challenge to get the shape I wanted using the pieces I had.

Tell me what you think. :-)

-Jon
--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My website - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/

Dern! That is awesome. You have just convinced me to go see Final Fantasy. I
wonder if i is playing at 1 a.m.? Hmmm.... I esspeccially like the wingy
thingies on the sides. The way you use those colors is mindblowing. You have
a knack for using colors rarely seen that way. Keep 'em comin'!