 Space / 10156
Re: EireTech Selkie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:28:33 GMT

I said -near- the nose.  Maybe it's set behind the cockpit.  I've seen
the movie twice so I'm reasonably sure about this.  However, I could be
wrong.  Here's a side shot of the transport:

http://www.finalfantasy.com/movie/vehicle/images/COPPRHD_LEFT1.jpg

It looks like there is space for a landing strut at the front.  Again, I
could be
wrong.

Travis Dickinson

Mark Sandlin wrote:

in article 3B5CC97C.239E16BB@sc.rr.com, Travis Dickinson wrote:

The landing gear of the troop transport is akin to that of the Harrier
jump jet.  A pair of wheels extends near the nose and at the tail along
the center line.  Each nacelle has a wheel at the tip that is exposed to
provide balance for the craft.

I haven't seen any evidence of a nose gear.

(cut)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations