 Space / 10146
Re: EireTech Selkie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:08:21 GMT

"david rabadan" <drabadan@aol.com> wrote in message
Jon, Jon, Jon !!!  You must have read my mind.  I saw Final Fantasy also
and was inspired but did not have time to put it all together.  I am also
trying to come up with a way to do the marines... helmet is really hard to
emulate but I am hoping to come up with something to match it.  I already
have the body armor with the knife on the side but no helmet.
Anyway, you did an excellent job.  I hope when I am done
with my current project (a Power Armor Deployment and Retrieval dropship)
I can do some Final Fantasy stuff.
Take care.

Glad to hear you like it!
I would love to see your idea for the knife on the shoulder! On a minifig?
Cool.

-Jon