 Space / 10161
Re: EireTech Selkie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:41:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Jon, I wanted to jump in real quick and tell you: Man you make some cool • stuff!

RIGHT ON JON! Shweeet!

Eric

"Oh look, another grey and brown ship!" just kidding, the ship I'm working
on right now is in the exact same colour scheme as well, so who am I to talk!

Very good work on your ship though. I really like the movable wings and the
ramp. I didn't know FF was this packed with space craft, now I have to see
it! AARRGH, it'll be about a week before I can, dang.
Sigh, such is life.

Going through the rest of your gallery, I haven't been keeping up with your
creations (Shame on me!), I had seen your YT800, your samll cargo ship and
your mech and ronin, but the rest of the stuff was new to me.

I love the Grimlock transport craft and espeically this craft,
Ingenious use for boat hulls! I like your fighters and your mech as well.

C'ya

-Geordan-

Thanks Eric-- you're not so bad your self! : )  I'm always afraid someones
gonna say, "Oh look another grey and brown ship."
I just can't get enough of these colors!

-Jon