 Space / *24412 (-20)
  Re: Your turn now

Um, replyin to yourself is annoying and bad lugnet etiquette. A simple funny (like Mark's fleeb infested box) is one thing... A long drawn out story rant with no support from people involved, with name dropping, with mainly replies upon replies... (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the heck is going on here?!

(...) (*salutes rolls eyes*) You gotta do better than that Grand Adrimal. I'm not crazy, just want some cool times in this board. And whoever is writing the story down please come to me ASAP! (*salutes*) Oh and BTW, I squashed 12 of your donuts when (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the heck is going on here?!

(...) I'm with the Admiral. There's a whole exciting world outside. (*groans at the use of parenthasees and asterisks at the same time*) -Tim (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the heck is going on here?!

(...) Now, now.. there's a good boy. PAF! -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Your turn now

Okay now, Someone post their own thing here in this "Soap Oprea". I've been doing almost all the story posts so you do some too. Thanks. Cheers (*peforates a Fleebnork*) (URL) Dean (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the heck is going on here?!

(...) What the heck are you talking about? There's a war going on y'know! I know Adrimal Giddens said it was not an emergency but we want excitement on this board! Cheers (*takes off in spacecraft to join the fray*) (URL) Dean (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: There is hope for .space!

(...) Good. Cheers (*pushes buttons*) (URL) C/O Hennen (keep forgetting now...grrr) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  What the heck is going on here?!

(stomps into Space room) Oh fer cryin out loud, the space kids are off their ritalin again. (loads ritalin frap blaster) PAF! PAF! PAF! PAF! PAF! PAF! Oh you're not gettin away either! PAF! (ahem) Now then. Let's get back to space. -Grand Admiral (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: There is hope for .space!

(...) Galactic Confederation Wing Commander to General Insanity: If those Humans down their mistake our fleet for the mutant Fleebnork fighters we just decimated we may have to open fire. (URL) General Insanity: I'll see if I can knock some sense (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

CONSARNDED IDGIT GALOOTS!* An Admiral spills his Sour Cream and Chive Pringles™ in his SPLANG © and then dumps his Faygo™ Peach Flavored drink on his com pannel and all HECK ® breaks loose. Fer cryin out loud. GO HOME. Git yer ships off me (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: There is hope for .space!

(...) Wait a minute! I know where Adrimal Giddens is! He's with me and four other survivors! So take that pic back. Well, I do not know where the others are but get outta there as fast as you can! And keep that cool head of yours! You'll need it! (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: There is hope for .space!

(...) YESS!!!! Evacuate as much as you can! We're okay here, um, I think. We're getting into the prototype spacecraft right now. Unfortunately, we are being chased by Aladoids and Fleebnorks and there are thousands of Fleeb Fighters outside. Have (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  There is hope for .space!

(...) AMEN BROTHER! Your assistance will be much appresiated. My ship is stable and life-support is holding, but one more attack and you guys can say goodbye to me! garble I have comepiled a dataphoto slidshow of the events succeding this (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

CONTINUED! Snipped from the last episode: (...) (*the six of us round a bend and seal a door to the hallway we were chased in*) C/O H: Drat. Now what are we gonna do? First Fleebs then Aladoids! Are they having a "take over the world" coalition? (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

"Phil Painter" <mealy_mouthed@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HG6rHw.1M8y@lugnet.com... (...) Pretty slick looking! There's lots of cool details in here. The use of blue and yellow on the missiles looks really good. Those two black cannisters (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

(...) GC Wing Commander: This is Galactic Confederation priority one IFF request. Any craft not responding in 30 galactic standard seconds will be mowed down like the mutant Fleebnork fighters. (URL) Insanity: Apperently these guys' idea of an (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Gunner Station Level I (was re:DSMs)

Check out our latest DSM MOC from our homepage, Gunner Station Level I; (URL) first level of the Death Star gunner station is equipped with twin ion cannons that can track down the smaller rebel craft that may have penetrated the main defense (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

CONTINUED! Snipped from the last episode: (...) (*BEEEP BEEP BEEP*) C.A: What is it? C/O H: Oh man, it looks like your ex-wife is ticked off also. Right now we're running like heck from Aladoids and Fleebs! Get over here ASAP! -Out- TO BE CONTINUED (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

CONTINUED! Snipped from the last episode: (...) (*After a wild, half-hour fight with the Fleebnorks, we sat down in some broken chairs*) C/O H: Jeez! Fleebs can fight big time! A.G: Yeah, thats how they are. Not afraid to fight when provoked. C/O H: (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: General Insanity is here! (was Re: A dark day for .space)

(...) Whew. Thank God! -transmission ends- Cheers (*at least we have some hope*) (URL) Dean (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact