 Space / *24357 (-20)
  Re: Gauss Gun and 50.Cal. Fast Attack Crafts, Oh my, oh my, oh!

Hello all, The links are on now. Here is the (URL) G.A.C> and the (URL) C.A.C> . Thank you and PLMKWYT! Cheers (*clink*) Dean P.S. DANGGIT! HOW THE DEVIL DO I MAKE THOSE CUSTOM TEXT LINKS??? I apologize if I was rude or the danged thing worked. (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Gauss Gun and 50.Cal. Fast Attack Crafts, Oh my, oh my, oh!

(...) OOPs! Sorry bout the G.A.C as the C.A.C! Thanks. Cheers (*clink*) Dean (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE (follow-up count)

(...) Um... 5. Four will be normal and 1 will be Quasi. What do I mean by Quasi? Well most of my collection will go into its making. It will be a massive spaceport. My best estimate at this point is it will cover 24 modules worth of space. Just the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Mystery Deepens...

(...) (*remains an attentive posture*) Ades Adrimal. (*Attentive posture breaks*) Good gravy! (*pauses for a minute*) Has the fleet sent any ships to investigate this Adrimal? I advise you should go and capture that probe. There may be new (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: How to make label links (was Re: Gauss Gun and 50.Cal. Fast Attack Crafts, Oh my, oh my, oh!)

(...) Ades Adrimal, Hm. I know that it is for now not public but thank you very much for that tip. Check back on the folder sometime and see if its public. Thank you again Adrimal. Cheers (*salutes*) Dean (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  How to make label links (was Re: Gauss Gun and 50.Cal. Fast Attack Crafts, Oh my, oh my, oh!)

(...) Hi Dean, The folders aren't public yet, so I can't comment on the ships, but here's how you can imbed links (both image and webpage): (URL) here's a folder of a new MOC> and (URL) an individual image> Basically, you include the text you want (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Gauss Gun and 50.Cal. Fast Attack Crafts, Oh my, oh my, oh!

Hello all, I have two MOCs at the moment, the G.A.C ((URL)) (Gauss Attack Craft) and the C.A.C ((URL)). The G.A.C has four 50. Caliber machine guns designed to cut down infantry and light armor. There are ammo tubes and VTOL gears. It is extremely (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Theoretical Question: Missile Design

(...) Pretty much. In space, only physical exhaust and gravity really do anything to generate propulsion, and solar energy isn't going to help much with either. Besides, solar energy is much better suited to long-term energy production, which is (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Theoretical Question: Missile Design

(...) Okay, so try this on for size: impact detonation trigger. You want it to be in the center of the missile, and you want it to be able to contact at oblique angles. The easiest way to do that is to have it mounted to the end of a long cone. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

Grand Admiral (URL) pointed out> that your shipping system left much to be desired. After receiving my own bot from you, I'm afraid I must agree with the Grand Admiral (URL) I ordered the HIBoy Hyperstatic Intergrated Bot but received the LOWBoy (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

OFFICIAL MESSAGE LSF COMMAND Adm. Giddens, There seems to be an issue with your shipping crate supplier. I suggest you see to it immediately. My Spiffcraft needs waxing, and as you can see, that's not going to happen today. (URL) We are not pleased. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  The Mystery Deepens...

(...) The Terran Home Defense Committee has acquired (URL) three more dataphotos>. According to long range sensor scans, the craft is unmanned and unarmed. However, closer analysis of the dataphotos suggest the probe has very a intricate and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Theoretical Question: Missile Design

Yeah, but I'm hoping he doesn't know that :) I like cone-tipped missiles. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

Admiral Giddens, It appears that your top scientists are keen designers as well. The HIboy is particularly interesting in the usage of repetitious shapes and negative spaces/edges. And the LOWboy is a good devolution too. Excellent progress sir! (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

(...) Hey there Admiral. Them bots of yours look pretty coool. I was wonderin' when PCS was going to build some droids. HIBoy is my fav out of the two. (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  PCS gets the bots.

PCS scientists are beginning to test full time field bots in establishing space bases. Here is a preliminary photo of the bots from the site of moonbase alpha. (URL) The bot on the left is HIBoy Hyperstatic Intergrated Bot The bot on the right is (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Capital Ship Engine System

(...) What? Rick, you know that a lot of my sub-caps used bussard ram scoops...they didn't have the space for excess -125 degree hydrogren slurry, and you have to go to warp or at least some appreciable % of speed of light to collect enough. Even (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The EBKD Kalashnikov Project

(...) hmmm, with this increase in military posturing by the Eastern Block, and all this talk about missle design, the PCS command is suggesting that our people boycott the Solar System Games heald this year in Krsclamastan. The Kalashnikov seems a (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Theoretical Question: Missile Design

(...) But isn't that cone inverted within the shell body? (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Theoretical Question: Missile Design

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HG2vor.1EK5@lugnet.com... (...) fins, of (...) in (...) Well, if you're borg, probably cubic or spherical would be "perfection." But besides the structural uses of wings and fins for (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact