 Space / *22767 (-10)
  Re: It's done

(...) with tons of detail to draw your eye. I especially like the cockpit detail and the use of the UCS X-Wing "rings" to suggest engine directional control. Most impressive. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Arrowhead

I seem to like that dropped-cockpit shape as of late, not sure why. It makes it an easy way to give shape to a ship. Thanks for the compliments. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) Great job all around! The detailing is really nice, especially along the sides. Using Aquazone wall parts to define the fuselage is a clever idea, too. Where did the cylinders come from that are on the end of the manuevering thrusters? They (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) Alright Soren! Unfortunately the folder is not public yet. Two things for now: 1) That wedge/angled piece under the canopy with the antenna between is really cool. 2) I think the yellow tiles--even though they have markings--take away from the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MB Super Laser

Andrew, And I thought nobody would take notice about that! Planning to do a couple more... Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MB Super Laser

Gil, I'm the only one sweating it out right now as my sons are in their teens and have different things that keep them busy. Nevertheless any work done has to pass their judgement before it's posted. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MB Super Laser

Lars, Thanks and the computer-game look you mentioned probably had something to do with the SW Galactic Battlegrounds that my sons play. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

(...) space to transport, the mountain that I'd discussed at Brickfest last year. I'd still like to do it, but I have so many other projects I'm already planning on bringing along that the Jeep is going to be stuffed. Bram may have to ride on the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Two New MOCs

I did see these guys and the thumbs look promising, but I couldn't get into the larger images on your site, David. Brickshelf seems to be down at the moment....poor, overworked Brickshelf. I'll try back later... Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

"Nick Kappatos" <nkappatos@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HD3vD3.1CCs@lugnet.com... (...) two (...) on (...) Well, we can't have a Moonbase that looks uninhabitated. The landing pads and moon-surface could use some space-crafts and small (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact