 Space / *22257 (-20)
  Re: Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)

"DedmanWalkin" <eds.13@angelfire.com> wrote in message news:HC2Ctx.J0M@lugnet.com... (...) legos (...) and (...) up (...) thank you kindly. somebody made an Orca Bomber quite a while ago, though... (URL) you've given me some food for thought... (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

nice concept humorous execution dang u r creative :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  MPM-CRT1

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Multi-Purpose Mobile - Compact Recon Tank; (URL) started with the use of the part hinge cylinder 2 x 2 x 6 with click rotation socket and pin that came with the Ogel Shark Sub and the windshield from Sam's (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)

When I first saw this MOC on Brickshelf, being the huge CnC fan I am I was like "Wow, an Orca". I have always wanted to build one of these out of legos but it seems you beat me to the punch. You did quite well on the engines and the overall look but (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SP1 Rebel Hunter

(...) I LOVE all of the 90s space sub categories. I'm TRYING to do something with my M:Tron coalition vs. the Blacktron Alliance....but I'm so busy with school it's really hard to find time and money to spend on that sort of stuff. (Being a music (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

This might be good for corridors where equipment runs through, but I think it takes up a lot of real estate for minifig use. Generally, major transportation devices such as trains and their like would run on the outside of a module where the number (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) I really like the colors and the smooth lines. I looks very graceful, yet deadly. It reminds me of the crafts in Disney's Atlantis. Great job and I love the whole SM line. Curious to how the Nautilus fits into the story line. (20,000 Leagues (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

Great MOC, Joe. The shape is very organic. Bruce (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Joe- Another wonderful addition to the SM squadron. You have captured the brute force of such a creature extremely well for its size. It seems to have just the right amount of weaponry. I like how the Sea Monkeys (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:HC19F0.1HJq@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) yeah, I don't have the parts to do the original tail quite right (it has a lift fan mounted in the middle of the fork) (...) game (...) memory (...) nah, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)

(...) different direction from the original:) (I think that the original's tail is a little clunky, myself) Some really cool things: the engines turn!! Great work there. And you got the thin overall shape of the Orca. And did the tail wings fold in (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

(...) Done! (URL) Meno (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

(...) Thanks! I just love the design challenges that come up when making an alien MOC! Now if could only figureout how to make a Sea Monkey building.... Joe Meno (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)

(URL) the link out there first. recently the building bug bit me after a long fit of builder's block, and I decided to build a GDI 'Orca' from Command & Conquer (a series of real-time strategy games from Westwood Studios). it didn't come out quite (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

(...) Thanks! The 'bug eyes' give the Squidfin the sinister look along with the tentacles, I think. And you caught the tails being used as propellors! They can also hold things as well, with other propulsion units in the body that can be used, so (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Delurk and three MOCs

hi ive been lurking for ages and now that i have a digi cam i can finall y delurk! ive only got a few MOCs and pictures on the internet right now but that should change soon ;) so here we are, my debut MOCs: The HOWO, a hovering mecha (more pics to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

I was playing around with moonbase ideas, but the current standard corridors only allow one MF to walk through at a time and aren't big enough for trams or monorails : ( I took a stab at a new revision of a moonbase corridor. The 4 red (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  That's it, my mind is gone (New Mech)

Thanksgiving will never be the same. (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: SP1 Rebel Hunter

(...) A lighter color? I think that can be arranged. ("Behold, the SP1 Rebel Hunter on a HOT PINK BACKGROUND!" j/k) And yeah, the Rebel Hunter managed to rescue my opinion of SP2, which is a miracle considering said opinion was based on the Galactic (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SP1 Rebel Hunter

(...) Nice to see someone else is an SP fan. Classic Space seems to be "the thing" around here, and I missed all but the end of that theme, so I've been feeling kinda left out... Somehow I don't see myself managing the same thing with both the Solar (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact