 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 929
928  |  930
Subject:
Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 05:19:11 GMT

get the link out there first. recently the building bug bit me after a long
fit of builder's block, and I decided to build a GDI 'Orca' from Command &
Conquer (a series of real-time strategy games from Westwood Studios). it
didn't come out quite as I'd originally planned, so call it a prototype
Orca. there are a few pics for comparison in the folder, for those of you
who aren't familiar with the source material.

(and for anyone who has seen me debut MOCs before... LOOKIE! this one isn't
red and grey!!! ;)

-feedback would be appreciated
--Anthony