 Space / 22286
Re: Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:00:36 GMT

"TheBlindMan2" <blindman_4_ever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Babington writes:

get the link out there first. recently the building bug bit me after a • long
fit of builder's block, and I decided to build a GDI 'Orca' from Command • &
Conquer (a series of real-time strategy games from Westwood Studios). it
didn't come out quite as I'd originally planned, so call it a prototype
Orca. there are a few pics for comparison in the folder, for those of you
who aren't familiar with the source material.

(and for anyone who has seen me debut MOCs before... LOOKIE! this one • isn't
red and grey!!! ;)

-feedback would be appreciated
--Anthony

change the color scheme and shorten the tail and itll be just fine

well, the GDI colors are yellow and grey (not quite that shade of yellow,
but I don't have any "sulfurous mud yellow" legos), and right now all the
yellow I have is the parts from one Naboo Fighter, a few technic beams, and
the fins off Anakin's podracer. how should I change it?

by shorten the tail, do you mean make the whole thing shorter, or just
remove the bits sticking out past where it branches off to the actual
stabilizers?

-thanks for the feedback
Anthony