 Space / *21992 (-20)
  Re: Observatory

(...) nice (...) Thanks! All thanks to the sphere generator! Jaco (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

(...) detail (...) Thanks! Pitty this is a somewhat dark picture. I am trying to build more detail in it right now. Also doing some revising on the telescope and the motor. Jaco (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

(...) Right! (...) out (...) the (...) I was planning to do that. Build all sorts of interesting computers and stuff and minifig scientists and a car and... But hey, the model is in revision now. (...) Not at all! That's what's LDraw is for! Jaco (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: New quasi-moonbase MOC

Hey, that's a neat MOC. I love the boxiness of this ship-it works just right, yet using the thrusters and the black reccesed top stops it from looking like a big rectangle. And the choice of a cockpit is a good one. The red stripes are a nice touch, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

(...) Some of the construction ideas are very inspired. I'll be using some your ideas soon:) (...) Amazing how the best ideas are about the cheapest! I've been doin that for a while and have some battered posterboards to show for it:) (...) No, not (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Stellardynamics I12 Wasp (moc)

Nice, Richard. The slopes and colors all add up to a cool wasp-like interceptor. Bonus points for the Jack Stone parts, and as always, the website provides great background. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Amethyst class frigate.

Nice rocket-like feel. I like the tapered front. Is this minifig or microfig? It would be cool with an interior. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

Wow! That is cool. It looks perfectly like an observatory, and the moving dome is just great. So much realism in that! Very cool. And the CAD files are nice, too. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> schreef in bericht news:HBFzJz.4y0@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) small (...) "volkssterrenwacht" (...) chance (...) Manfred, if you had looked well at Legoworld 2002, you could already have seen it, or at least (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  WOW, another pre-Classic Space genre mecha found (from a link to an archived post)

Hey spacers, I found this on Thursday but didn't take time to post. After searching for "suit" in .mecha, I came across this post (URL) The LINK (within): (URL) "Inquiry" This may sound repetitive but WOW, PCS colors and style. I the steering wheel (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

(...) Mark, That'd be great if you could post the files to this Mech. Thanks for the response (sorry for my delayed one). I look forward to seeing your rendition of this fellow. I understand the "Prototypes" but thanks anyway. Yes, these Mecha are (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grimlock Interceptor

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes: [Clip] (...) Slick! Lots of fuel storage, fuel premix, pre-heat manafolds, plasma-flash injectors and a linear actuator to drive vectored thrust output. Nice work! (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New quasi-moonbase MOC

forgot to x-post to .space... oops. (...) breach (...) to (...) have (...) how (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grimlock Interceptor

Ooh, I love the inside of this guy. The cramped cockpit, with the bed in the corner and the space-conserving features, looks just right, and the job you did in the engine room is very good as well, it definently looks like an oversized reactor. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre-Classic MOC: 6848

Nice! It manages to look like a bulkier, more streamlined version of the Classic Space counterpart but manages to keep the clunkiness and weird grabber design of the original. Nice job, the cockpit is done well. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre-Classic MOC: 6848

Adorable! Brings back the memories. The cockpit looks fine, no complaints on that score. The feet look a little clunky, but that's fine, goes with the design. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  New MOC: Amethyst class frigate.

(URL) made this ship during August or September, but it takes a while for me to develop photos... I like to call this vessel a scraper-ship, since it is similarly built to a (Lego) skyscraper. Though I like the look of the ship, constructing a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

(...) Has your MOC been insipred by a large observatory, or by one of those small observatories run by a group of voluntary astonomers, or "volkssterrenwacht" as we call them in the Netherlands? In shape and scale it looks a bit like one of their (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

Jaco, (...) Bummer, dude - but, hey, it gave you a little time to have fun, eh? (...) of bricks, but it seems to be at minifig scale AND it moves around with the moving telescope! That's pretty neat! I think it'd also be neat to see a staff of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

(...) Wow! I am surprised I am the first person to reply. That is awesome. Very nice use of bricks to make a dome. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact