 Local / Australia / 10751
Re: Armstrong Stellardynamics I12 Wasp (moc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:39:42 GMT

Nice, Richard.  The slopes and colors all add up to a cool wasp-like
interceptor.  Bonus points for the Jack Stone parts, and as always, the
website provides great background.

-JHK

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Armstrong Stellardynamics I12 Wasp

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/026.htm

These little ships are routinely encountered around New Pacific Border
Outposts and in the Administered Traffic Lanes (ATLs). They are the leading
edge of New Pacific's administrative and security monitoring and enforcement.

More small craft for the Starship pbe rpg.

Richard
Still baldly going...
New Pacific, where the future is only just beginning
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/new/welcome.htm