 Space / 21983
21982  |  21984
Subject:
WOW, another pre-Classic Space genre mecha found (from a link to an archived post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 06:31:45 GMT

Hey spacers,

I found this on Thursday but didn't take time to post.  After searching for
"suit" in .mecha, I came across this post
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=8349.  The LINK (within):
http://www.kt.rim.or.jp/~minowa00/LEGO-S01.html "Inquiry"

This may sound repetitive but WOW, PCS colors and style.  I the steering
wheel as a greeblie is neat.
This mecha was created by Yutaka Minowa but is not displayed in his
Brickshelf gallery (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mino).
According to an online translation site, the caption of the first thumbnail
is "demilitarization version"; 2nd-" The fool comes by the tank ", armament
version; 3rd - ? and ? (droid maybe).  That definitely ain't an extended
telescope.
Excellent work Yutaka!

(Btw, I searched for "Inquiry" but nothing came up.  I just thought this
deserved to be shared for those who haven't seen it.  Forgive me if it has
been posted about before.)

-Andrew Saada