 Space / *21557 (-20)
  Re: Future Segway, Bots, & handlebars!

Absolutely awesome! I especially like the bot with legs 1.0 version. I feel great when seeing something from the less-commonly-used space sub-themes. (I do still love the official Blacktron and Classic as well as the unofficial Pre-Classic Space.) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) Guidelines for a turbocycle? Um, two wheels and a pilot :) They were a big fad last year this time when I posted my first Turbocycle. A few other .spacers built some. Chris Maddison took the inspiration the farthest and put together quite a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) contrasts nicely with the trans-light-yellow Fleebnork. I might just hafta build one of these 'cycles once I re-sort some of my LEGO. What are the guidelines for making a Turbocycle? Nathan Wells (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Future Segway, Bots, & handlebars!

No, I havn't lost my mind, I've misplaced it on purpose. I do need a better Digital camera tho'. Anyways, I got out my disassembled M-Tron ship: (URL) to reassemble it, and as I started building, I started making other stuff with the pieces: the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !

  Re: PreCS MOC

(...) Hey Soren, Make that Midshipman Pre-Classic Spacer FIRST CLASS. *salutes* I tell ya, this is very good. Glad you used the *DING* seed part *cheers*. Congrats on using that on the first public PCS model. And, as to the PCS theme, BANGO, you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PreCS MOC

Sleekeroony. I especially like how the canopy blends in. Nice one. And those ball turret sockets do make the perfect thruster. I've borrowed the idea for the technic rack as a bit of neat greebling in my latest MOC. I do vaguely recall seeing it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  UPDATED Savannah MOC

The New link is. (URL) about the inconvience, but I had to reshuffle the site for the addition of future projects. -tk "travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HAqqAt.1D2@lugnet.com... (...) airlock (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

Catching up with one of my Brickswest inspirations, and grabbing onto the coat tails of a couple of new fads/interstellar species, I created three new turbocycles for my Turbocycle League. Snag them all from one location at the bottom of this page: (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Zoom

I uploaded 2 small MOCS to brickshelf, a speeder bike and a jet bike. Jet Bike: (URL) Bike: (URL) post-moderation: (URL) and criticisms welcome. -William The Kingdom of Gatimrja (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: PreCS MOC

(...) Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked my little experiment. (...) Again, thanks! I don't mind being critiqued, shows that you took the time. Alhough in this case yeah, I am going to ignore you ;) Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PreCS MOC

(...) Thank you! Can't wait to see your next model. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PreCS MOC

(...) Thank you! I hope you get the parts, can't wait to see what you build. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PreCS MOC

(...) okay, now that I have seen the other pics, I can have some real comments! I like the orientation of the canopy a lot... that looks great. The rear view looks cool, its techy without being to busy. It does capture a pre-cs feel, even though it (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Savannah MOC

you must remeber my poke at the pod thing... I kinda think that this is a step in the right direction for style. the color thing was really important to me once I got going on this model. I was kinda going for a checkerboard effect like warning tape (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Savannah MOC

hey thanks. I'm not 100% up on lingo, so you'll have to indulge me with the definition of SNOT. The whole ship really changed in my hands from my original conception... you can see in the sketch that it was going to be a cargo hauler. It was (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  ozBricks Fans Websites

Hi everybody. Since a lot of LEGO fans have websites under ozBricks, and most of us don't even know of their existence, I made a website that contains a full list of links to those websites. www.ozbricks.net/links It's divided so far to sectors like (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics) !!

  Re: Crow's Nest

Good Job Jeff. That thing is great. Nothing like having one window and looking out of it into the blackness of space to keep you sane for a year. That makes me laugh. Great background story. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Dragon Gunship

Well I can't say that I've built a ship around a Dragon before, but you've seem to have pulled it off. Cool design and I like how you have incorperated Dragons into space as an alien species. This reminds me of the Star Wars novel "The Truce at (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

I love it. Cool idea having a ship that can dock with a module. It has some great detail on it and the color scheme looks good. Nice work Kevin. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC APV Sparrow Hawk

Cool and interessting design as always Gil. I can imagine one of these flying on patrol around some futuristic city. The cockpit seems a little wierd to me. For me it seems like theres a little too much space between the top of it and the pilots (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact