 Space / 21541
Re: Crow's Nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 08:12:33 GMT

Good Job Jeff. That thing is great. Nothing like having one window and
looking out of it into the blackness of space to keep you sane for a year.
That makes me laugh. Great background story.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:
Oh wow - it's already the featured MOC in .space.  So that's why my
Brickshelf folder was getting so many hits...

This MOC was inspired by the recent thread about relativistic rocks.  There
isn't much to it, so I thought I'd provide a backstory using a Lugnet FTX
page (Kevin Blocksidge's Lunacraft pages finally motivated me to try it out).

http://www.lugnet.com/~884/Crowsnest

Critical comments are welcome!

Jeff J