 Space / 21485
Re: Crow's Nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:22:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge writes:

I saw this on Brickshelf a few days ago, and the addition of a story only
makes it better!  When I was building the Lunacraft, I had been thinking
about making it a Zero-G vessel, but decided against it.  So anyway, I
really like this.  I think it demonstrates what life in space really would
be like: cramped, lonely, and disorienting!

I also like your comment about making a webpage without actually learning
much (http://www.lugnet.com/~884/)  I am tempted to go out and make an HTML
page, but FTX is just so easy!

~Kevin Blocksidge~
http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/

Thanks Kevin.
Your page looks a lot better than mine... I might have to steal some ideas.

Jeff J