 Space / 21482
Re: Crow's Nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:07:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

I love this thing.  Aside from the nice weird shape pulling me in, I really
enjoy the story about the occupant.  I don't think it's so much the
technical aspect that appeals to me, but the idea of someone living alone in
space for so long.

Your interior is perfectly crammed with everything he would need.  And you
aswered my "where is the toilet" question.  I was worried he was going to
have to hold that beverage in that mug for a looong time.

I love the bed on the ceiling with the cabinets next to it.  Great details.
Very cool all around.  I really need to make some zero g craft like this
with cool interiors.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net